We focus on projects with strong educational components, plus activities which benefit areas traversed by our transmission infrastructure.
- Empowering communities to achieve their goals, particularly in areas near Powerlink’s infrastructure, including supporting essential community infrastructure providers or services.
- Protecting and conserving the environment through protection and rehabilitation projects.
- Supporting safety and well-being activities to meet community needs and enhance quality of life.
- Education by supporting science and educational initiatives particularly related to energy efficiency, engineering, science and information systems.
- Energy industry through support for conferences related to the electricity or telecommunications industry and activities that raise awareness or increase understanding in the areas of energy efficiency, business development and Powerlink’s business activities.
Current major sponsorships include:
- Queensland State Emergency Service (QSES) with Energy Queensland
- Energy Users Association of Australia (EUAA)
- Local Government Association of Queensland (LGAQ)
- Engineers Australia (EA)
- The Australian Power Institute (API) – University of Queensland (UQ) Women in Engineering program
- Queensland Environmental Law Association (QELA).
Sponsorship guidelines are available. If you’d like to apply, please complete and return the application form with any supporting material. We give every sponsorship application proper consideration. Please allow up to six weeks for your application to be assessed.