We recognise the importance of engaging with a diverse range of stakeholders including customers, landholders, environmental groups, Traditional Owners, government agencies and industry bodies.
We are committed to:
- being honest and acting ethically and respectfully
- sharing information on matters that are important to stakeholders
- responding to stakeholders in an accurate and timely way
- monitoring and reporting on our performance and matters of importance to stakeholders
- proactively engaging with stakeholders.
Since 2009, Powerlink in conjunction with Ergon Energy and Energex, has run the Queensland Household Energy Survey. Thousands of households across Queensland are surveyed on their energy usage, appliance saturation and energy efficient behaviours. The feedback helps us plan the electricity transmission network and forecast energy usage now and into the future. Your feedback on how you use electricity is important to us.
More than 4,500 Queenslanders participated in the 2017 Queensland Household Energy Survey. Find out what our customers told us last year in the below report.
This panel provides a face-to-face forum for our stakeholders to give their input and feedback about our decision making, processes and methodologies. It also provides us with another avenue to keep our stakeholders better informed about operational and strategic topics of relevance.