As our operations stretch across Queensland, we engage with a diversity of stakeholders when conducting our business. This includes our customers, landholders, environmental and community groups, government agencies and industry bodies.
We are committed to:
- engaging early with stakeholders in the decision-making process
- working with stakeholders to identify engagement preferences
- presenting information in a clear and accessible manner
- providing a clear scope of engagement opportunities
- genuinely considering feedback
- demonstrating how engagement has improved decision making
- educating staff to improve their engagement skills, identifying future opportunities and building a strong internal culture that values engagement.
Stakeholder update 2019
Our Stakeholder Update provides a snapshot of what’s been happening at Powerlink and in the wider energy industry. It is a useful resource to better understand how Powerlink is delivering for customers and stakeholders, and focusing on the future in how we operate our network across Queensland.
Our customer panel provides a face-to-face forum for our stakeholders to give their input and feedback about our decision making, processes and methodologies. It also provides us with another avenue to keep our stakeholders better informed about operational and strategic topics of relevance.